If you've forgotten your password and you need to reset it, follow the below instructions.
- Navigate to the Login page
- Click 'Forgot Your Password?'
- Type in your email address and hit 'Submit'
- You will then be sent an email with instructions on how to update your password
If you forget the email address that your account is under, you can ask another Site Admin to figure out what your account email is, or you can contact Deploy Support, and we can help you out.
How to Change Your Password
To change your password (recommended upon 1st login):
2) Click on the button in the top right corner of your website, a dropdown menu will appear with the option to 'Change Password'
3) Enter your new password here and save.
How an Admin can change any user's password
If a user has forgotten their password and needs to reset it, as an administrator of the website, you have the ability to reset passwords for them. Follow the below instructions.
1. Log in to the site
2. Click the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website and select 'Users'
3. Hover over the user you would like to edit and click the More menu found to the right of the user name and email. A dropdown menu option will appear, click 'Edit'.
If the user does not yet have an account, first add them as a new user.
4. Next, select 'Change Password' from the left-hand menu
5. Update to the password and click 'Save Password'